EFFECTIVE DATE: 09/01/2018
Kingdom Beads (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.kingdombeads.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
Kingdom Beads uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Kingdom Beads may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Kingdom Beads
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
RESIDENTS OF THE EU
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU), the following EU-specific provisions apply to our processing of your personal information (i.e., personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)) in lieu of the relevant sections of the Online Privacy Notice:
- We will collect the following categories of personal information through the Site: contact information you have provided us; date of birth and anniversary date, your login credentials (if you have registered with us); personal information found in content you provide; and traffic data via automated means of processing (such as cookies).
- We will process the information described above to provide products and services; create and manage your account; send you catalogs and other promotional materials; communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, offers, surveys and market research; respond to your inquiries; perform data analyses (including web analytics); operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our products and services; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions); protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies; customize your visits to the Site; and deliver content (including advertising) tailored to your interests.
- We use the information listed above in accordance with our legitimate business interests, in the interests of performing a contract with you, to comply with applicable legal obligations or with your consent to the processing (where required), which you may withdraw at any time.
- We may transfer the personal information we collect about you through the Site to countries outside of the EU that may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. When we transfer your information to other countries, we will safeguard that information as described in this Online Privacy Notice
- We retain your personal information as long as needed for the purposes for which we obtained it, which generally means for the duration of our relationship or as long as you keep your account open with us, plus a reasonable period to take into account the applicable statute of limitation period or to comply with mandatory applicable law.
- Only authorized personnel of Kingdom Beads, its affiliates and our service providers will have access to your personal information.
- We will not share your personal information with any third parties (such as database providers) for those third parties to market their products or services to you without your consent.
- Some of our staff members (including our IT and marketing personnel) and our service providers are located in Canada. They will have access to your information for global customer relationship management purposes or to perform services for the company.
- We require our service providers to process personal information only in accordance with our instructions and to ensure the security of the information.
- In accordance with the GDPR, you have the right to access your personal information, to have your information rectified or deleted, and to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information. You also have the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal information that you have provided to us about you, with your consent or based on a contract to which you are party. You have the right to have this information transmitted to another company, where it is technically feasible. You also may lodge a complaint with a data protection authority if you are not satisfied with our responses.
- To exercise your rights, please contact us by email at CUSTOMERCARE@KINGDOMBEADS.COM or write to us at:
P.O. Box 99900 FM 390602 RPO Dufferin
Toronto, ON M6A0A5
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail: P.O. Box 99900 FM 390602, RPO Dufferin, Toronto, ON M6A0A5, Canada